Skip to main content


Permits granted by MRC Brome-Missisquoi

The MRC is responsible for granting permits for projects that require work on a watercourse and for granting certificates of approval for commercial tree cutting only.

Please select your permit request

If your request concerns:

  • A request for building/installing/improving a bridge or culvert
  • A project that could increase peak flow

Please login to the Client space to complete your request.

Otherwise, please select one of the permits below.

Select a permit


Bylaws on watercourses

Before filling out a permit request for a project requiring work on a watercourse, please review Règlement 04-0416 relatif à l’écoulement des eaux des cours d’eau situés sur le territoire de la MRC Brome-Missisquoi [Bylaw 04-0416 on watercourse drainage in the MRC Brome-Missisquoi region] (BYLAW 04-0416 – Appendices E and F).


Bylaws on tree cutting

Before filling out a permit request for tree cutting, please review your municipality’s bylaws on zoning, permits and certificates. View your municipality’s profile to find their contact information.