Skip to main content
Home and immigration

Community organizations

Back to Portal - Home and immigration

Community organizations

You can find community organizations in every service hub in the MRC. They are there to help you.

You can turn to these organizations for food or psychosocial aid or help with francization or child-related matters.

To find the right organization for your needs, call the 211 line, check out the 211 website (see the Useful links and documents section below) or contact SERY (Solidarité ethnique régionale de la Yamaska) (see the Contact person section below).

Key community organizations

Useful links and documents

Contact person